- Helps protect your child from the sharp corners and edges found on furniture, chairs and shelves.
- Designed to absorb the impact of a child falling against, or crawling into furniture corners.
- The transparent material blends with all furnishings.
The Corner Cushions helps protect your child from the sharp corners and edges found on furniture, chairs and shelves. They are designed to absorb the impact of a child falling against, or crawling into furniture corners.
Care & Use
- Soak the Corner Cushions in warm water prior to use and dry thoroughly.
- Ensure surface to which Corner Cushions are to be applied is free of wax and dirt.
- Remove the backing paper from the enclosed double-stick tape and apply to the Corner Cushions on all 3 surfaces.
- Peel off top backing paper from tape and press the Corner Cushions firmly into position.
- Ensure Corner Cushions are positioned correctly on furniture edges at all times.
- To remove; pull Corner Cushions from corner and wipe off adhesive with warm water.
- No safety device should be regarded as an adequate substitute for full parental attention.
- Never leave your child unsupervised at any time.
- This is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Inspect before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.